Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Wedding pictures

And without firther ado, here are the cream of the crop: (click on them to make them bigger)

...finally. Sorry about the wait, we finally got the professional ones back. Unfortunately since they're not digital I had to scan them, so the quality isn't that great, but there's a lot of them, so hopefully you'll get the general idea.

These are pictures of the ceremony itself. For pictures of the trip and the "adventure day" and of friends and such, check my flickr site:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kyranoshashin/sets/72157594208305223/

phew! All right, I have officially done my duty. Now I can get back to more interesting things, like the mysteries of Japanese toilets! ^_^
See you next time...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Looks fantastic! I am sad I missed the event. You both look like you had a great time. I wish you all the best in this adventure known as life.

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huzzah! Beautiful pictures. :-) Thanks for sharing them with us!

~Sarah

8:27 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Let me just say...
I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T GET TO SEE THIS. ARGH!

Ok, you look beautiful, as does the wedding. I hope that you and Takeshi are both very happy.
Miss you,
Phil

11:33 PM  
Blogger Kyra said...

Poor Phil and Peet >_< I missed you guys there! Booooo!

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home