Saturday, June 11, 2005

photos at last!

Hi! Ok, these are photos I took from my cell phone. Man, my phone is so amazing. I can watch live TV and play 'Puyo Puyo Fever!' on it! ^^ haha.
Achem. On to the good stuff (?).

This is Risa and Anh while we were eating super fancy cake in Ginza (the expensive financial district where Risa and Takeshi work) Yum... This is Jen and Spencer holding their gifts they bought from Tokyu Hands, that store ahs a lot of fun and weird things in it. Like fake nipples. Don't ask me why spencer bought them, ask HIM! ^^;;
Ok, this is my famous garbage calendar. Can you believe it? You can't throw out the garbage on the wrong day OR ELSE. I'm not quite sure what the OR ELSE is, but I'm sure a giant robot or possibly Mothra comes and kicks you out of Japan.This is the apartment phone number list. If you look REALLY closely, you can see tons of Japanese characters, and in the middle, a very suspicious 'k y r a'. Heheh... I'm normal, I swear... ^-^::
This is our living room (after much cleaning ^^). Note the chairs have no legs. Ok, now when I came to the house, there was just ONE legless chair. For Takeshi. Naturally the first order of business when I got there was to GET ME A CHAIR! now there are two. much better. ^^ And this is us! Takeshi just came back from work. He wears a suit and tie every day!! How horrible! I guess I got used to working at Rhythm&Hues where we can wear whatever the heck we want. Especially since I worked the night shift, I once wore pajamas to work... ^^

Sorry the pictures are so tiny, but I think they're pretty good for a phone! Actually they're larger, but I had to shrink them so I could email them to myself. Oh, speaking of email, I'm sorry, my phone's email address was wrong, I corrected the previous entry. Hehe. Anyways, keep in touch, peeps! ^-^
Kyra

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute! Thanks for posting pictures! :-)

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^ Oops - that was Sarah. :-p
~SH

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, you guys look really cute together! cool pics.

carlo

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home