Sunday, May 08, 2005

A year already?!

I just went to LMU's graduation today. It was weird, I can't believe it's been a year since I graduated already. For some reason it feels like it was just yesterday. ... I remember how long a year felt when I was in school, but for some reason when you're working, time goes by much faster.
It's like it was my graduation too.. only this time, my alma mater is Los Angeles, and I'm moving on to Tokyo. heh heh. Sorry, besides that, nothing interesting to report. I should be really busy with packing and stuff, but I've been very lazy, hanging around the apartment and watching CSI Las Vegas. ^^; I love that show!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Grave Digger said...

Hi Kyra - this is Marisa, Peetie's friend. I saw this and thought of you.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/05/12/international/asia/12garbage.html?hp&ex=1115956800&en=023d82df8a1a227b&ei=5094&partner=homepage

Better get good at sorting!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Kyra said...

Hey Marisa!
haha, I know, what a pain in the butt!
not everybody follows the rules though... some are good, but some just throw everything out on 'cumbustuble trash day'.
Man, I don't even know what combustible trash *is*!

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home